Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December Pick 3 Pinterest Picks

Wow, I can't believe December is already here! This school year is flying by. I guess that is what happens when you have a fabulous class like I do!

Pick 3 Main Graphic

Now, ya'all know how much I LOVE Pinterest. I was so excited when I found out Lisa from PAWsitively Teaching and Marissa from The Inspired Owl's Corner was hosting a new linky party to share our favorite pins! I have some fabulous Christmas Crafts to share with you today.


Paper Plate Christmas Characters:
Look at these adorable Christmas plates! Such an easy, fun craft to do this holiday season. You can find the original pin here.

Pin 2

mixing one part shaving cream with two parts glue.
Have you all painted with shaving cream? We made snowman last year with shaving cream. You can read about it here. i want to make this next week when we do my Gingerbread Man unit. You can find this pin here


Finger print candy cane.  I added a few drops of peppermint oil to my paint.
This candycane would be perfect to make a Christmas Card or to decorate a bag! You can find this pin here.

Do you love Pinterest as much as me? Here are some of my boards you may want to follow.



4 comments:

  1. Kelly, your pins are cute! The fingerprint candy candy cane card would go great with the pin I posted using fingerprint Christmas lights and to decorate the paper (gift) bag house.
    Heather from Mrs. Renz’ Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your pins they are simply ADORABLE! The crafty plates would be a great idea to incorporate into a writing assignment that I could add to a bulletin board, and painting with shaving cream is simply genius. I'm sure that the classroom will smell wonderful afterwards.
    Thanks for sharing.
    :0) Melissa
    More Time 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the plate crafts. Such a cute find! Thanks for sharing.
    Love Teaching Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun art projects! Love the paper plate crafts! Thank you so much for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete