Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Wednesday

It is that time again - share and buy fabulous products for 50% off. Since I was in Florida last week, I will be offering products for November and December this week.

First, I have my Turkey, Turkey, Turkey Math and Literacy Centers for 50% off. You get four math and 4 literacy centers for only 3.00!

Second up, I have my 'Tis the Season Math and Literacy Centers for 50% off. This fabulous pack has 4 literacy centers and 7 math centers. You can get 11 centers for ONLY $4!!!!

Do you have fabulous products that you want to share for 50% off?  Are you looking for fabulous products? Check out the linky below. Remember to leave feedback do you can get TPT credits and make the seller feel special!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting this!!
    karen
    littlesmarticleparticles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete