Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas in July Sale

Wow, can you believe Christmas will be here in 6 months???  I love Christmas time. There is something magical about.

 I might have even watched a Christmas movie on Hallmark channel recently. 

Maybe two movies.

I know, I know, it's 100 degrees outside and I am talking about Christmas. But isn't it a great reason to have a SALE??? 

EVEN better, I asked my friends to join me to celebrate Christmas in July.Today and Tomorrow, my ENTIRE store is 20% off.



That means, you can get my Beginning Sounds Mega Pack for only $8!!!

Today is the last day to get my Back to School Math for 50% off.

I will have some new freebies over the next two days on TPT and on my Facebook page. Make sure you like my Facebook page to get the freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment