Have you started shopping yet???? I have done a little, light shopping.
First, I went to Target.
- Hand print die-cuts. I am going to put them on the door with letters now and words later. When kids come in the room, they have to give a high five and say the letter/word.
- Erasers for the prize box.
- I probably don't need these buckets, but they are CORAL and MINT. Need I say more?
- Cake die-cuts for birthday bags. I'm not sure yet what I will do with the stars.
Next up, Wal-Mart.
- How much do you LOVE these thumbs-up post-its??? I like the idea of asking kids about their opinion and having them give a thumbs-up or down. Or maybe asking if a picture sort is right or wrong. So many ideas!
- I LOVE these labels. I am going to use them to label cubbies AND to label boxed in my craft closet.
- Polka-dot planner. LOVE IT. I wanted a bigger planner so I can put post-its in it. I also bought a big stack of post its.
The last stop was the Dollar Tree and I FINALLY found ice cub trays with 10 spots!!!! I have seen bloggers say they found them there, but I have never been able to find them. Until, Tuesday. They are in the Luau section. I created some number and ten frame cards to go with them.
Students can take a number card or a ten frame card, build it in the ice tray, then color it on the recording sheet.
I didn't stop there. I made some sums of 10 cards to go with it. I will use it in the spring my my class, but if you teach 1st grade, you could use it when you come back.
Best part. you can get it FREE on my Facebook page. You just need to like my Facebook page and then click on the Facebook Fan page.
Want ANOTHER FREEBIE?????
You grab this FREEBIE at my TPT store here.
Tonight is the last day for the Christmas in July Sale. My friends and I have our ENTIRE stores marked down 20%.