I LOVE my job....but I am so excited for summer!
I have so much that I want to do. I thought it would be fun to link up with Deanna Jump for her Top Ten Things I Want to Do This Summer.
1. SWIM! The girls and I LIVE in the pool during the summer. In fact, we will be having a pool party this afternoon.
2. Read - I LOVED The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Now, I am reading Looking For Alaska by John Green. I will also be reading Maze Runner for book club. I have to throw in some happy reading too. And of course some professional development!
3. Organize Something happens to my house during the school year. It becomes a MESS! I need to go through all of the closets in my house and all of my crafting supplies. I want my house to look like this.
I know, I know, it's a lot. I get motivated by Pinterest. I will take before and after pictures for you.
4. Craft It Up! I love to scrapbook and make cards. I have a Cricut, a Sizzix, and a million stamps. Unfortunately, my crafting station is such a mess, I have not used any of it in a long, long, time. Like two years, minus a few small projects. After I get everything organized (top priority), i want to start scrapbooking and making cards again.
Yes, I want to scrapbook with the girls, too! I will post pictures, promise!
5. Fun With My Girls My girls and I love to do crafts, play games, and play outside. Not going to lie. One of my favorite parts about summer is spending time with these two!
Yes, my camera is still missing and this is how bad my cell phone pics are!
6. Meal Planning Do you meal plan? I try to, but I don't stick to it because I forget we have something going on one night and the meal I planned will take to long. Or, I have to run to the store middle week because I forgot something. This summer, I want to get in the habit of planning all of my meals, making a grocery list, and sticking to it.
7. Stay/Get Fit Not going to lie. I may have gained a few pounds this year. I did not eat as well as I should of. I did not work out as often as I should have. I let stress get the best of me. I have been doing better in the past few months and plan on continuing on this path.
8. Craft my Classroom Pinterest has me excited to give my classroom a makeover. I can't wait to my crafty on!
I have a rocking chair that needs a makeover.
I have always wanted to make one of these!
I LOVE this picture!!!!
9. DIY Yard Makeover This will be our 5th summer in our house. We build it so it came with a small, dirt filled yard. Every year, we add a little more. Last year, we added grass. It died. So sad. My husband will work on that. I want a vegetable garden.
10. Florida At the end of June, we are going to Florida. That means Beach Time and Disney Time!!!!
What are your summer plans????