Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Freebie Number 3!

Happy Hump Day Everyone! This is going to be a short post. Awhile back, I got some adorable robot clipart from Krista Wallden.
I made these adorable clip cards with it awhile back. This set is for sums of 10 and there is another set for one to one correspondence. I hope to one day make an entire math unit, but for now, this is it. You can get them Free Here this week only. If you like these clip cards, I have many different sets it my store. I hope to have a spring set up this weekend.

UPDATE: This freebie is no longer available.

Tomorrow, we are off to OZ! I will have a fabulous literacy freebie for you. Don't forget to enter my giveaway. You can enter to win $25, $10, or $6 to my store. If you have already entered, you can enter agin by pinning any image from my blog.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment